If you’re having issues in-game, and you would like to contact Customer Support, follow these steps below on how to Submit a Ticket:
To submit a ticket you need to have created an account at Survive the ARK
- Head over to the Customer Support page and click "Submit a Request" at the upper right hand side of the page.
- You will then be prompted to log in to your "Survive the ARK" account if you have not done so already.
- You will then need to fill in the boxes with your info.
- For example: If you have a tame issue, please select tame issue, and from there you can choose your specific issue, and then provide us with more details.
- Once you are done with filling out the boxes with your info, you may proceed to submit your ticket.
- You will receive an email confirmation that your ticket has been received
- You can log on to the Survive the ARK site, and view your ticket there and respond, or simply respond to us from your email.
- We try to assist each player as soon as possible.
- If it does not and you reply to the ticket, it will open the ticket and you'll be able to chat with a GM. (Please note that the GM just simply may not be able to assist you with your request.)
- If you haven’t heard from us, it is likely due to a high volume of tickets. Just know we will read and respond to each email as soon as we can, and in order of received.
- If you get an automated message, please make sure to read it as it may answer your question.