A Whitelist is a list that is assigned to the server to allow only those players registered on the list to enter the server. It is a more effective security option than the password as players must be added manually by an administrator, unlike passwords that can be shared by and with malicious users.
The whitelist can be created and managed with ease from the comfort of your Web Interface:
- Login to your account at Nitrado.net
- Navigate to the Web Interface of your server
- Stop the server
- In the "Settings > General" section look for the "Player" section
- Here you must add the Steam64ID that you can find here
- If you want to add multiple accounts, you will need to add their SteamID64 on a new line: <br
- Save changes
- Start the server. Players can now join the server without a password.
Note: You can remove a player from the whitelist from the game using the command: "cheat DisallowPlayerToJoinNoCheck SteamID". You can also add or remove players using the following command "Admincheat", "cheat AllowPlayerToJoinNoCheck SteamID"